Wednesday 21 May 2014

Superdrug online hauling!

So, after 'rediscovering' Superdrug (after being a Boots only shopper) I decided to buy some products online as my local store doesn't carry very much at all.....not only was the website easy to navigate, the shipping cost was free (when you spend over £10), the items were well packaged, delivery was super fast, and I received two free samples (I was not expecting this!).

Superdrug online haul
 
L-R: Lady Gaga Fame EDP 30ml, Herbal Essence's Hello Hydration shampoo, Bee Strong shampoo and Bee Strong rinse out conditioning mask, Schwarzkopf Color Mask hair dye in shade 586 Warm Mahogany, Sleek Face Form (bronzer, highlighter and blush) in shade fair, Anelco Beer shampoo and coditioner 2-in1 (didn't this used to be called Linco Beer??), Superdrug's own brand Superberry exfoliating mud mask, Rio Deluxe Soft Wax, and the two free samples of Ghost Eclipse EDT 2ml and Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Perfecter Oil (with pure coconut oil).

Everything but the face mask, Sleek palette and Rio wax was on offer, Lady Gaga's EDP was only £10 total bargain!

I will be reviewing these products as I use them, and I have to admit that I am pretty excited about this haul :)

Caiti xxx

*Products purchased with my own money*

No comments:

Post a Comment